Thank you for visiting the EFC FRUIT website!
Thank you for visiting the EFC website!
This disclaimer applies every time that you, the website visitor, access the website https://www.efcfruit.com/. The website is administered by and sole property of:
EUROPEAN FRUIT CO-OPERATION – EUROPESE FRUIT COOPERATIE – EUROPAISCHE FRUCHT KOOPERATION CV (hereinafter referred to as “EFC”, “we” or “us”)
Tel.: +32 (0)12 339 900
Registered with the Belgian Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under company number 0479.723.594
When you visit and use our website, you accept the terms and conditions for access and use of our website below:
In this disclaimer, the following terms are understood to mean:
- use: loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, looking at, listening to, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, using services, performing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting) or any other actions or use of the website;
- you: the natural or legal person, whether or not represented, who accesses and/or uses this website;
- the content: includes texts, pictures, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects, text or content embedded in the website;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, such as lost data or objects, loss of income, profit or other economic losses.
EFC reserves the right to deny you access and/or use of the website and the services offered on the website in the event that you should be in violation of the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. To this end, EFC is entitled to monitor the access and use of the website.
Contents of the website
- The information gathered through the website (by means of references or hyperlinks to other websites and apps which are not the property of EFC) and other contents you consult, are for information purposes only. Under no circumstances can EFC be held liable for any information, images, text, hyperlinks or works of intellectual or industrial property on the website which is not the property of EFC.
- EFC provides the content of the website “as is”, without guarantees or assurances in relation to the correctness or completeness, the reliability or suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise. Despite EFC’s great care over the administration of the website, some of the information provided and/or published may be incomplete or incorrect. Printing, spelling or other similar mistakes in materials, of any nature whatsoever, published by EFC or any third party on the website, can under no circumstances create any obligations nor give rise to any liability towards EFC or its affiliated companies.
- EFC makes every endeavour to regularly update and/or complement the website. Consequently, the content of the website is subject to changes and can therefore be changed without prior notice and at EFC’s discretion. EFC and its affiliated companies cannot be held liable for the consequences of any update, complement or change of the content of the website (desktop and mobile)
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual, industrial and other (property) rights to the website and all information contained in or posted on the website, in any form whatsoever, are vested in EFC, its affiliated companies and/or its license holders. The website and its contents are only intended for private use and may not be used for commercial purposes. The website and any of its contents cannot be reproduced, transferred, distributed, circulated, commercialized or communicated without the prior and express consent of EFC. By submitting any information on the website, you accept the transfer of all rights thereto to EFC
- Under no circumstances can EFC be held liable for any information, images, text, hyperlinks or works of intellectual or industrial property placed on the website by you or by third parties. EFC is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of and compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of the information provided, in particular images, text, hyperlinks and other works with intellectual, industrial or other property rights, or the existence of intellectual property rights of third parties. EFC reserves the right to refuse and/or remove from the website any information which (may) infringe the applicable laws or regulations or the intellectual, industrial or other property rights of third parties.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the website or its contents may be a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, regulations concerning data protection, publications and/or communications in the broadest sense. You represent and guarantee that your access and use of the website and any information that you may upload to the website in any form whatsoever is in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and does not infringe any intellectual, industrial or other rights of third parties. You undertake to fully indemnify and hold harmless EFC, its affiliated companies and its license holders for any damages, legal or other measures, convictions and any other costs resulting from your access and use of the website and your submission of any information, images, text, hyperlinks or works of intellectual or industrial property and for any claims by third parties for damages resulting from or connected thereto.
Privacy and data protection
- We value your privacy and we are committed to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation and the applicable national implementation laws and regulations.
- In case of product-related actions (contests, surveys, etc.) the relevant terms and conditions of the product-related action shall apply besides this disclaimer.
Applicable law and competent court
- The website is governed by Belgian law. In case of any dispute, complaint or argument related to the website, any contents thereof or this disclaimer the courts of Antwerp, section Tongeren (Belgium) shall be exclusively competent to settle such dispute, complaint or argument, except when you are a consumer in the sense of article I.1, 2° of the Belgian Economic Code in which the courts of your domicile are competent.
- In case of any dispute, complaint or argument a printed version of this disclaimer shall be deemed as a legally binding document in legal and/or administrative procedures.